STEICO joist beams are used as beams, rafters in the roof,
roof beams, wooden poles wall.
STEICO I-Joists is a proven material of construction quality. The constant level of humidity approx. 10% and zminimalizowanemu cross section (relative to solid wood) material keeps stable size and do not "work" over the years. Double T cross-section makes the beam STEICO has much greater flexural strength than traditional solid wood. In addition, the beams are lightweight, making installation and transportation is very simple and fast.
STEICO joist - I-beams used in places where bending stresses how
eg. beams and rafters in the roof. Special properties.
• web for fibreboard 8 mm thick shear
• very high grade wood used for belts
The use of joist joists STEICO:
• beams in the skeletal construction and traditional
• roof beams in the skeletal construction and traditional
• Wall pillars to reduce thermal bridges in the frame constructions
Features and Benefits STEICO joist roof beam:
• Reduction of thermal bridges
• economical alternative to traditional steel beams and reinforced concrete
• low body weight
• High dimensional stability
• high load capacity
• Easy technical installations in the building
• Also available with insulation beam web
• treatment by means of simple tools for trimming
• simple and fast installation with universal fasteners
• ETA - European Technical Approval
• Professional technical consultancy
Perfectly match with STEICO insulation materials
STEICO I-Joists can perfectly be combined with other insulating materials company. Both
insulators made of wood-based as well as those made from Hemp insulation
blown or stable or flexible plates are ideally suited for use
along with STEICO I-beams.
STEICO offers an optimized each product system with very
favorable thermal insulation parameters.